How To Use
Lomi Lomi Body Crème, part of the Lomi Lomi Body Care System, is appropriate for men, women, young children and infants.
While only anecdotal research is available, those using the product have reported support in feeling more calm, peace, tranquillity and the ability to make decisions from a state of options.
It has also been suggested it is useful for cultivating relationships.
It is especially effective in supporting people with multiple mental health challenges including those with hormone imbalances.
It was formulated in part to support the endocrine system of neurodiverse patients.
The aggregate adaptogen ingredients have a compounding multiplying effect and are well suited to use to deepen connection with love-ones and or family members.
For neurotypical users, Lomi Lomi Body Crème is the perfect wellbeing compliment to your daily practice to maintain a state of contentment and increased arousal.
During the summer, apply Lomi Lomi Body Crème in the morning to your lymph nodes and the soles of your feet before leaving to start your day.
It is preferred to apply immediately after having dried off from a shower.
In the winter, apply Lomi Lomi Body Crème after your shower in the evening, before going to bed.
Again, apply to the soles of your feet and then put on socks to keep your feet warm.
Then apply Lomi Lomi Body Crème to your lymph nodes and any other dry areas or where you would like additional attention.
Before a large application on your body, ensure you experiment with a smaller area to test for a reaction.
Should you have a reaction, immediately stop use and check with your doctor.
- proven moisturiser;
- Sheabutter contains components that have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, including triterpenes;
These are a group of compounds that aid with:
– cell migration
– collagen deposition
– cell proliferation, which is the process in which cells grow and divide
- Sheabutter is emollient. This means it helps trap moisture in the skin;
- Contains linoleic acid which have anti-inflammatory effects on the skin and hydration boosting properties;
- Sheabutter may have an ability to soften scar tissue thereby preventing keloids which is a kind of raised scarring on the skin;
- Fat from cocoa beans;
- The phytochemicals improve blood flow to the skin and slow ageing whilst also holding natural moisture in your skin;
- Cocoa butter is a source of vitamin E, which benefits your body in many ways.
Vitamin E supports vision, reproduction, and the health of your brain, skin, and blood;
- Used in treatment of eczema and dermatitis;
- The rich moisture content and protective oil-based nature of cocoa butter eases itching and allows the skin to heal after a flare-up;
- Phytochemicals in cocoa butter protect against skin damage from harmful UV rays and lower your risk of skin disease;
- Cocoa butter contains stearic acid, which your liver can convert to a monounsaturated fat called oleic acid;
Oleic acid lowers levels of bad (LDL) cholesterol and boosts levels of good (HDL) cholesterol;
- Cocoa butter contains choline, so consuming it can help reduce the risk or manage symptoms of liver disease;
- Moisturiser for dry skin, including treatment for conditions such as eczema;
- Reduces inflammation, which may result from UVB rays;
- Promotes wound healing;
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties;
- Indigenous cultures used it as a contraceptive;
- Cellular studies indicate antifungal and antiviral capabilities,
- Coconut oil also helps strengthen the skin barriers for infants with a low birth weight, which could help protect them from health complications;
Coconut oil contains polyphenols and fatty acids;
These antioxidants protect the skin, hold moisture and can improve appearance;
- High levels of monounsaturated fat. According to the American Heart Association (AHA), monounsaturated fats can lower levels of bad cholesterol, which, in turn, can reduce a person’s risk of heart attack and stroke;
- Macadamia oil is a source of antioxidants. According to the National Centre for Complementary and Integrative Health, free radicals in the body can cause oxidative stress;
- This may play a role in ageing and the development of a number of diseases, including cancer.
Consuming antioxidants, however, may help counter these free radicals;
- Macadamia oil is also rich in oleic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid that has antioxidant properties. A 2016 study in rats suggests that taking oleic acid supplements may help protect against the effects of oxidative stress;
- Macadamia oil also contains substances called tocotrienols, which are part of the vitamin E family;
- Highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health;
- Research indicates that vitamin E and tocotrienols are potent antioxidants that may protect against cancer and a variety of other health conditions, including cardiovascular and neurological diseases;
- While evidence is anecdotal, macadamia oil is popular for strengthening, smoothing, making your hair more manageable and adding shine;
- Make hair more manageable
- Again, the evidence for some of the non-tangible benefits is anecdotal;
- From the rhizomes of the tropical plant Maranta arundinacea;
- Ayurveda values arrowroot plants for treating wounds and an antidote to toxins;
- It can nourish the body, improves strength, and quantity of sperm, as well as maintaining electrolyte balance;
- The natural cooling traits of arrowroot powder support to soothe irritation and inflammation;
While it also has the potential to absorb excessive oil secretion in the skin, clear off clogged pores, and rejuvenate the skin’s complexion;
- Arrowroot powder encompasses 32% resistant starch and huge amounts of insoluble fibre that slow the rate of gastric emptying time and keep you satiated;
This helps to regulate your appetite and leads to weight loss;
While it is also a good source of protein that also aids feelings of fullness, curb unwanted hunger pangs and cut down the calorie intake;
- Enriched with skin healing nutrients such as antioxidants, proteins, and vitamins to treat blemishes, acne scars, rashes, and pigmentation;
An arrowroot-based face mask is valuable for restoring the dead skin cells and bringing back the natural glow and radiance;
Arrowroot is laden with bioactive compounds that help sustain moisture and nourishes the skin from deep within;
- High in protein, potassium, iron, phosphorus, folate;
- Enhances metabolism;
- Aides circulation;
- Boosts the immune system;
- Promotes quality sleep;
- High in B-complex vitamins;
- Effective athlete’s foot treatment;
Frankincense Essential Oil
- Frankincense essential oil is an adaptogen made from resin that comes from the Boswellia tree in northern Africa and the Middle East;
- Adaptogens are plant substances supporting your body to support and or produce substances and or improve healing, functionality, performance, and health.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, astringent and analgesic;
- Improves gut function;
- Improves asthma and bronchitis;
- Improves oral health (bad breath, tooth aches, cavities and mouth sores);
- Can prevent cancer cells from spreading as well as killing cancerous cells;
- Has been used to treat conditions such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis;
- It is a powerful antioxidant (antiaging) and skin moisturiser;
- An alternative to frankincense is CBD and or hemp oil;
- A 2019 study found compounds in frankincense, incensole and incensole acetate, can activate ion channels in the brain to alleviate anxiety or depression;
- Boswellia resin as incense had antidepressive effects: “Incensole acetate, an incense component, elicits psychoactivity by activating TRPV3 channels in the brain.”
- The immune system is stimulated, which can destroy harmful bacteria, viruses and cancers. Researchers at Mansoura University discovered frankincense oil enhances immune response;
Lavender Essential Oil
- Helps support dementia patients;
- Regulates sleep;
- Treatment for alopecia;
- Proven burn treatment;
- Alleviates anxiety, restlessness, agitation, disturbed sleep, nervousness and depressive symptoms;
- Studies have found it calming for dental patients as well as for women during and post labour;
- It also facilitates mother-infant interaction;
- Benefits include improved mood, lower heart rate, lower adrenaline levels, regulated breathing, improved sleep quality;
- Lavender affects the parasympathetic nervous system which is responsible for heart rate, hormone secretion and other functions;
- Lavender is a natural sleep remedy and used to address insomnia;
- Uses to treat depression can be through olfactory (diffusion), transdermal and ingestion;
Jasmine Essential Oil
- Well researched benefits of Jasmine are stress reduction, reducing anxiety, minimising depression symptoms, increasing alertness, and energy levels;
- It is also effective to in addressing chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Reducing menopausal symptoms and working as a natural remedy for PMS and cramps;
- Supporting natural sleep;
- For women, it can increase milk production for nursing moms, facilitate and or ease labour pains;
- Jasmine can also be used to support easing menstrual cramps and delay symptoms of menopause;
Myrrh Essential Oil
- Myrrh is a resin from the Commiphora myrrha tree which can be found in northern Africa and the Middle East;
Myrrh is related to frankincense.
- The primary constituents in myrrh are terpenoids and sesquiterpenes.
Each has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
Sesquiterpenes impact the emotional centre in the hypothalamus, supporting one to be calm, content and holding tranquillity;
- Terpenoids and sesquiterpenes are being further researched for anticancer and other potential therapeutic applications;
- Treating hay fever;
- As an antiseptic to clean and treat wounds
- When used as a paste, can stop bleeding;
- Potent Antioxidant
- Antibacterial and Antifungal Benefits;
- Improves skin health as a moisturiser and anti-aging properties (antioxidant);
Clove Essential Oil
- Clove comes from distilling the flowers from the Syzygium aromaticum tree;
- Clove essential oil is antimicrobial, an analgesic, and provides relief for respiratory conditions;
- Supports controlling diabetes;
- It is used for treatment of itchy skin and dermatitis;
- Treatment of fungal infections;
- Treatment of anal fissues;
- Effective insect repellent;
- Emotionally, clove essential oil has been said to support patience, persistence, protect against toxic behaviours, imbue insight and provide clarity;
- Simone McCallum
Before my first Lomi Lomi session, I was feeling stuck and just going through the motions.
Now that Lomi Lomi is a part of my wellbeing, I am more nurturing of... Read more
Before having Lomi Lomi, I was working mentally and physically demanding full time job.
It was causal in chronic neck and lower back pain.
Lomi Lomi is now available to me as... Read more
- Tamzin Revell
I'm busy labouring most days, working on-farm with animals and growing food so I use my body a lot.
Historically, my body holds on to pain emotionally. Because I’m kinaesthetic, relief... Read more
Prior to my experiences with Lomi Lomi, my life was disorganised, unclear, and I made irrational decisions. I was in university, juggling relationships and training MMA. These were all distractions... Read more
- Ruth Sacristan
Before experiencing Lomi Lomi, I was at a bifurcation point and felt lost.
I decided to try it because it spoke to my spirit as a means to guide me.
Possibilities such... Read more
Being vulnerable, introspective, open and present were intellectual words prior to having the experience of Lomi Lomi. There is a primal aspect of submitting to my true self that makes... Read more
- Jasmine Harris
Lomi Lomi has provided me with physical relief and an entirely new way of being.
I came to the realization that I had a past habit of depriving myself and of... Read more
I’ve started having Lomi Lomi with this organisation in Melbourne several years ago. When they opened on the Gold Coast it was greater than fortunate. The way I feel after... Read more
- Sharran Makin
Whilst I enjoy receiving a massage, I have discovered my body responds best to Lomi Lomi massage.
For me it helps with pain management and also stress reduction.
I think the reason... Read more
Before receiving Lomi Lomi, I was healing from trauma, both physically and emotionally after going through major surgery and a recent loss of a loved one. Lomi Lomi, was extremely... Read more